Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Lenexa
LENEXA, Kan., April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Lenexa on Monday, April 15th and is conveniently located at the intersection off of 87th Street Parkway. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Kansas.
«I’m very excited to a part of the community! I’m looking forward to being back in the state of Kansas and bring my expertise to Lenexa,» said Jeff Hubka, MPT and Clinic Manager of Athletico Lenexa. «Specializing in sports medicine and orthopedics allows us to help all patient types get back to their everyday routines and athletics. As I evolve in my profession and learn new techniques, I enjoy incorporating them for my patients.»
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/Lenexa.
Services available at Athletico Lenexa include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment.
- Headache rehabilitation – Our headache specialists provide treatment for headaches that fall into the cervicogenic and migraine categories. Physical therapy can decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of headache symptoms, as well as improve your function, mobility and quality of life.
- Manual therapy – Also known as hands-on physical therapy, our experts use only their hands while performing skilled, specific hands-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body. This treatment can help relax muscles, increase circulation and reduce tissue inflammation.
- ACL 3P Program – Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears sideline more than 200,000 athletes each year. Our ACL 3P clinicians are committed to helping you minimize the risk of these injuries, as well as helping athletes who have sustained ACL injuries progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Dry needling – If you are experiencing pain, you may benefit from dry needling. This technique involves placing ultra-thin needles into painful areas of the body to stimulate the pain-causing trigger points in the muscle and connective tissues.
Additionally, Athletico Lenexa:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- No referral or prescription needed to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 450 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, «Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation» by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
Eric White | Weber Shandwick
312.988-2237 | email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-lenexa-300832356.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy